What Can Be Gained?
This technique brings about improved: -
1. Physical structure: co-ordination, posture, balance and motor development.
2. Arm and hand movement and motor control.
4. Swallowing, digestion and elimination.
6. Intelligence and understanding.
7. Behaviour and socialisation.
8. Emotional maturity.
10. Seizure reduction and elimination.
11. General health and well being.
(Autism) A typical Story of Hope by a Mother.
At 2 ½ years Sasha was diagnosed with severe autism and verbal and body dyspraxia. By 12 years of age he was deteriorating and unable to hold his body upright, speak or communicate. He was agitated; he continuously flapped his arms and was always over breathing. He tired easily and had acid reflux. Six years ago we found the Scotson Technique. Improvements were vast, now he holds his head up, walks confidently and uses both arms. He is much calmer and happier, no arm flapping; he communicates well and is using some words of speech. He has much more stamina and rarely has reflux or over breathes. Sasha also attends 6th form college and has passed 2 GSCE in maths.